Sunday, December 7, 2014

Instagram

This weekend I started to use Instagram. It's easy and fun.

I've decided to take a break from posting here on Daily Helen and post there instead - maybe daily, maybe less, maybe more. We'll see. I may change my mind and come back here (but probably not). 

To the two dozen or so people who click on this blog every day... thank you so much for visiting!

I hope you come visit me across on the other platform too (you'll find me here). Better still, install the app and follow me :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'll miss you here, Miss Helen. I've so enjoyed seeing your daily pictures and Cape Town. A place i'll never get see in person.
    Thank you for all the wonderful shots around your area, home and of the warm and fuzzies who share your home. Good luck and happy summer!

    Deb aka Jake's a Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, I've really appreciated your comments and friendship here over the years (has it been that long? I think it has!). I do hope you come visit me in my new home - there will continue to be many pics of cats and Cape Town :-)
    All the best, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog and thank you so much for share your good piece of content with us.I like it.

    ReplyDelete